The benefits of using our service
- 50+ vetted, tested, and published fiction and nonfiction editors & proofreaders with verifiable feedback.
- 100,000+ published books, articles, stories, poems, scripts, and screenplays edited.
- Dissertation advisors and statisticians help masters and doctoral students graduate on time.
- Specialists include business, science, and medical editors and writers
- Free estimates.
Please use our submission form to contact an editor/request a quote. Comments left on posts and pages will be referred to the submission page and may delay the process. Get started by clicking the button below!
Thesis And Dissertation Services
Our experience serving as graduate committee members, and our combined reading, critiquing, and evaluating of thousands of theses and dissertations, provides us with an insider’s perspective that will help you to complete your thesis or dissertation and earn your graduate degree.
Nonfiction and Fiction Services
Our book editors and proofreaders specialize in numerous fiction genres and nonfiction topics. Have your book manuscript, short story, screenplay, script, or article professionally edited before submitting to a producer, literary agent, publisher, or book printer.
Business Editing Services
We can help your business project a first-class, professional image with every business document you release, both internally and externally. Our editors can help your business documents reflect the value and standards of your organization and the quality of the products and services you market.
Science, Medical & Technical Editing
Our science, medical, and technical editors can help you focus on your purpose, organize important messages and supporting information, improve the flow of ideas, achieve the proper tone, improve format and structure to intensify your presentation, and reach your target audience with impact.
- by Angelle Pington It’s no secret that Young Adult literature — particularly series fiction that appeals to both adult and teen readers — is successful right now. Agents’ and editors’ inboxes are flooded with the next best thing in YA. In a sea of teen angst and drama, how do …Read More »
- Ana Howard Many smaller presses may be found by conducting online searches. Look into niche publishing houses. If a small publisher specializes in a certain genre or subject matter into which your manuscript fits, you should have higher chances of success. Also look for small publishers that feature works set …Read More »
- By Floyd Largent “Now my own suspicion is, the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose.” – J.B.S. Haldane, British biologist. One of the greatest advantages of science fiction is that it’s the literature of ideas—that it’s not limited in ways that other types …Read More »
- Keep Yourself Accountable by Establishing a Personal Metric By Editor John David Kudrick You may already be a published author, or perhaps you’re an aspiring novelist at the moment. Either way, you likely wear any of a number of other hats in your life: husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, father, mother, …Read More »
- By Amy Bennet So many times I have seen a promising science fiction, fantasy, or horror, story fall flat, because there’s no tension in the beginning. The author starts out describing the character, their history, and the history of their civilization in loving detail. But that in itself is not …Read More »
Need help with your submission? Call 1-855-EDITING (553-3484) Note: The coordinator is not able to provide price quotes or turnaround times for the freelance consultants in this network. Ethical Limitations: Our editors will not perform research or write original content for students, and our statisticians will not answer homework or test questions.