The benefits of using our service
- 50+ vetted, tested, and published fiction and nonfiction editors & proofreaders with verifiable feedback.
- 100,000+ published books, articles, stories, poems, scripts, and screenplays edited.
- Dissertation advisors and statisticians help masters and doctoral students graduate on time.
- Specialists include business, science, and medical editors and writers
- Free estimates.
Please use our submission form to contact an editor/request a quote. Comments left on posts and pages will be referred to the submission page and may delay the process. Get started by clicking the button below!
Thesis And Dissertation Services
Our experience serving as graduate committee members, and our combined reading, critiquing, and evaluating of thousands of theses and dissertations, provides us with an insider’s perspective that will help you to complete your thesis or dissertation and earn your graduate degree.
Nonfiction and Fiction Services
Our book editors and proofreaders specialize in numerous fiction genres and nonfiction topics. Have your book manuscript, short story, screenplay, script, or article professionally edited before submitting to a producer, literary agent, publisher, or book printer.
Business Editing Services
We can help your business project a first-class, professional image with every business document you release, both internally and externally. Our editors can help your business documents reflect the value and standards of your organization and the quality of the products and services you market.
Science, Medical & Technical Editing
Our science, medical, and technical editors can help you focus on your purpose, organize important messages and supporting information, improve the flow of ideas, achieve the proper tone, improve format and structure to intensify your presentation, and reach your target audience with impact.
- by Amy Bennet Book Editing Associates Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror Writers’ block is a common experience where you feel like you can’t write. I see it as a symptom rather than a problem. Here’s some advice for getting past it. …Read More »
- by Marlo Garner I teach an eight-week course in writing picture books, and on week eight, our final class, it’s Rejection Night. That’s right: this is the evening I bring in my teetering pile of rejection letters (and that doesn’t …Read More »
- Ana Howard If you’re lucky, the perfect title for your novel sprang into your head without effort. But most of the time, it’s a painstaking process to come up with a good title, especially one that is catchy, humorous or intriguing …Read More »
- by Amy Bennet A writer told me, “I think I’ll start out with self publishing because I’m new.” And I thought, “Of course authors get daunted by the prospect of getting published, and don’t know how to start.” There is …Read More »
- by Ana Howard | Book Editing Associates Book-Editing.com Editing-Writing.com Resist the urge to rush. Most professionals will tell you the best thing you can do is step back and give yourself the gift of distance. Time away from your own writing …Read More »
Need help with your submission? Call 1-855-EDITING (553-3484) Note: The coordinator is not able to provide price quotes or turnaround times for the freelance consultants in this network. Ethical Limitations: Our editors will not perform research or write original content for students, and our statisticians will not answer homework or test questions.