The benefits of using our service
- 50+ vetted, tested, and published fiction and nonfiction editors & proofreaders with verifiable feedback.
- 100,000+ published books, articles, stories, poems, scripts, and screenplays edited.
- Dissertation advisors and statisticians help masters and doctoral students graduate on time.
- Specialists include business, science, and medical editors and writers
- Free estimates.
Please use our submission form to contact an editor/request a quote. Comments left on posts and pages will be referred to the submission page and may delay the process. Get started by clicking the button below!
Thesis And Dissertation Services
Our experience serving as graduate committee members, and our combined reading, critiquing, and evaluating of thousands of theses and dissertations, provides us with an insider’s perspective that will help you to complete your thesis or dissertation and earn your graduate degree.
Nonfiction and Fiction Services
Our book editors and proofreaders specialize in numerous fiction genres and nonfiction topics. Have your book manuscript, short story, screenplay, script, or article professionally edited before submitting to a producer, literary agent, publisher, or book printer.
Business Editing Services
We can help your business project a first-class, professional image with every business document you release, both internally and externally. Our editors can help your business documents reflect the value and standards of your organization and the quality of the products and services you market.
Science, Medical & Technical Editing
Our science, medical, and technical editors can help you focus on your purpose, organize important messages and supporting information, improve the flow of ideas, achieve the proper tone, improve format and structure to intensify your presentation, and reach your target audience with impact.
- By Marlo Garner When people find out I work from home and I am my own boss, their almost invariable reaction is: “I’d never get anything done.” My response is: “Sure you would—if you wanted to pay your bills.” The questioner smiles and nods, but then they say something along …Read More »
- Ana Howard Book Editing Associates Ana Howard specializes in developmental editing of memoir and fiction for both children and adults. Literary agents and editors at publishing houses are deluged with manuscript submissions every day. More and more, they have to make quick decisions about a manuscript, and …Read More »
- by Floyd Largent, Developmental Book Editor As a writer, you probably find it awfully boring and repetitive to keep using the words “said,” “asked,” and “replied” in your dialog. But the fact is, these dialog tags are so widely accepted that readers barely notice them, especially the first two. In a sense, …Read More »
- by Jeff Karon Plurals are no easy matter in English. Though a number of verbs are regular, allowing us to add an “s” to the end as in store/stores and stream/streams, many others are irregular, such as sheep/sheep (where the two forms are spelled the same) or mouse/mice (where the …Read More »
- Ana Howard In order to successfully write and sell a novel in today’s market, you must be able to identify and develop your manuscript’s “hook,” grab readers’ attention with drama, remove anything slow and/or quiet, and develop an outstanding “pitch.” But, to do any of these things well, first you …Read More »
Need help with your submission? Call 1-855-EDITING (553-3484) Note: The coordinator is not able to provide price quotes or turnaround times for the freelance consultants in this network. Ethical Limitations: Our editors will not perform research or write original content for students, and our statisticians will not answer homework or test questions.