The benefits of using our service
- 50+ vetted, tested, and published fiction and nonfiction editors & proofreaders with verifiable feedback.
- 100,000+ published books, articles, stories, poems, scripts, and screenplays edited.
- Dissertation advisors and statisticians help masters and doctoral students graduate on time.
- Specialists include business, science, and medical editors and writers
- Free estimates.
Please use our submission form to contact an editor/request a quote. Comments left on posts and pages will be referred to the submission page and may delay the process. Get started by clicking the button below!
Thesis And Dissertation Services
Our experience serving as graduate committee members, and our combined reading, critiquing, and evaluating of thousands of theses and dissertations, provides us with an insider’s perspective that will help you to complete your thesis or dissertation and earn your graduate degree.
Nonfiction and Fiction Services
Our book editors and proofreaders specialize in numerous fiction genres and nonfiction topics. Have your book manuscript, short story, screenplay, script, or article professionally edited before submitting to a producer, literary agent, publisher, or book printer.
Business Editing Services
We can help your business project a first-class, professional image with every business document you release, both internally and externally. Our editors can help your business documents reflect the value and standards of your organization and the quality of the products and services you market.
Science, Medical & Technical Editing
Our science, medical, and technical editors can help you focus on your purpose, organize important messages and supporting information, improve the flow of ideas, achieve the proper tone, improve format and structure to intensify your presentation, and reach your target audience with impact.
- Adina Portman I’ve finished my first manuscript and I need an editor. What should I look for in an editor? It’s all about clear communication from the start, and it’s important that the writer and the editor get along. Sounds …Read More »
- Rebecca Andrews HelpWithStatistics.com DissertationAdvisors.com DissertationWriting.com Before talking about this technique, let’s clarify that when the name repeated measures MANOVA is used, it commonly refers to a repeated measures ANOVA in the sense that there is only a single dependent variable …Read More »
- By Marlo Garner Book Editor | Illustrator | Writer Book Editing Associates After years of editing, teaching writing, working with writers, and learning about the industry as a writer/illustrator, I have a created a list of things I believe …Read More »
- by Ana Howard Many agents and editors, when reading manuscripts today, are looking for a strong opening ‘hook.’ But often authors struggle with how to use this device and ask the question, ‘What makes a strong writing hook?’ A hook …Read More »
- Amy Bennet Developmental Book Editor This advice is geared for the science fiction, fantasy, or horror novelist. I’m going to assume you are serious about your work and want to publish more than one novel. These days it’s probably easier …Read More »
Need help with your submission? Call 1-855-EDITING (553-3484) Note: The coordinator is not able to provide price quotes or turnaround times for the freelance consultants in this network. Ethical Limitations: Our editors will not perform research or write original content for students, and our statisticians will not answer homework or test questions.