The benefits of using our service
- 50+ vetted, tested, and published fiction and nonfiction editors & proofreaders with verifiable feedback.
- 100,000+ published books, articles, stories, poems, scripts, and screenplays edited.
- Dissertation advisors and statisticians help masters and doctoral students graduate on time.
- Specialists include business, science, and medical editors and writers
- Free estimates.
Please use our submission form to contact an editor/request a quote. Comments left on posts and pages will be referred to the submission page and may delay the process. Get started by clicking the button below!
Thesis And Dissertation Services
Our experience serving as graduate committee members, and our combined reading, critiquing, and evaluating of thousands of theses and dissertations, provides us with an insider’s perspective that will help you to complete your thesis or dissertation and earn your graduate degree.
Nonfiction and Fiction Services
Our book editors and proofreaders specialize in numerous fiction genres and nonfiction topics. Have your book manuscript, short story, screenplay, script, or article professionally edited before submitting to a producer, literary agent, publisher, or book printer.
Business Editing Services
We can help your business project a first-class, professional image with every business document you release, both internally and externally. Our editors can help your business documents reflect the value and standards of your organization and the quality of the products and services you market.
Science, Medical & Technical Editing
Our science, medical, and technical editors can help you focus on your purpose, organize important messages and supporting information, improve the flow of ideas, achieve the proper tone, improve format and structure to intensify your presentation, and reach your target audience with impact.
- By Ana Howard Developmental Book Editor | Book Editing Associates A common question I’m asked by debut authors is, “How do I find an agent?” In today’s market, it’s almost essential to find representation, particularly if you’ve written adult fiction …Read More »
- Adina Portman What are the most common bigger picture mistakes you see when going over a manuscript? I enjoyed searching for my answer to this question, because it allowed me to return to old author correspondence, which jostled out stories …Read More »
- Floyd Largent One of the attractions of writing nonfiction, mainstream fiction, and most genre fiction is that you and the reader already share the same universe: the Real World, where the cultures, mores, politics, and history are all well known …Read More »
- Adina Portman What do publishers and agents mean when they talk about an author’s “platform?” Do I need to have one to get published? What they generally mean by a “platform” is the subject matter the author writes about and …Read More »
- Adina Portman 1) Give your brain the time and space it needs to think clearly. Unless there’s a looming deadline, there’s no reason to rush. We’re often in such a hurry to get to the final draft, that we don’t …Read More »
Need help with your submission? Call 1-855-EDITING (553-3484) Note: The coordinator is not able to provide price quotes or turnaround times for the freelance consultants in this network. Ethical Limitations: Our editors will not perform research or write original content for students, and our statisticians will not answer homework or test questions.