The benefits of using our service
- 50+ vetted, tested, and published fiction and nonfiction editors & proofreaders with verifiable feedback.
- 100,000+ published books, articles, stories, poems, scripts, and screenplays edited.
- Dissertation advisors and statisticians help masters and doctoral students graduate on time.
- Specialists include business, science, and medical editors and writers
- Free estimates.
Please use our submission form to contact an editor/request a quote. Comments left on posts and pages will be referred to the submission page and may delay the process. Get started by clicking the button below!
Thesis And Dissertation Services
Our experience serving as graduate committee members, and our combined reading, critiquing, and evaluating of thousands of theses and dissertations, provides us with an insider’s perspective that will help you to complete your thesis or dissertation and earn your graduate degree.
Nonfiction and Fiction Services
Our book editors and proofreaders specialize in numerous fiction genres and nonfiction topics. Have your book manuscript, short story, screenplay, script, or article professionally edited before submitting to a producer, literary agent, publisher, or book printer.
Business Editing Services
We can help your business project a first-class, professional image with every business document you release, both internally and externally. Our editors can help your business documents reflect the value and standards of your organization and the quality of the products and services you market.
Science, Medical & Technical Editing
Our science, medical, and technical editors can help you focus on your purpose, organize important messages and supporting information, improve the flow of ideas, achieve the proper tone, improve format and structure to intensify your presentation, and reach your target audience with impact.
- by Beth Bruno, Ed.M., M.A., freelance book editor When I first began writing, I wrote for my eyes only in a journal. As relatively random thoughts deepened, some of them began to take shape into personal essays and opinion pieces that I thought other people might be interested in reading. …Read More »
- by Gary Michaels Throughout my 25 years of professorship, I assigned, instructed, demonstrated, advised, supervised, and ultimately graded well over 5,000 project proposals created and submitted by my students. Even though I provided many examples of what an excellent project should look like, less than one percent of those submitted …Read More »
- Handling Profanity as a Christian Novelist By Editor John David Kudrick “I’m a Christian who typically doesn’t use profanity, but that doesn’t stop me from allowing my fictional characters to cuss if they want to.” If you’re a novelist whose first love is Jesus, then the preceding quotation may have …Read More »
- Proofreader and Editor Marie Valentine discusses best clients, fave fiction, perks of the job, and her journey into editing What do you like most about your job as a freelance writer/editor? I am so blessed to do what I love. The best part is the variety of amazing manuscripts I …Read More »
- by Rosanne Catalano I recently faced the apparently insurmountable task of helping my second grader with a book report. Yes, we both survived. And the process reminded me of a great fix for any type or level of writing issue. The biggest challenge? Helping my son lay out the important …Read More »
Need help with your submission? Call 1-855-EDITING (553-3484) Note: The coordinator is not able to provide price quotes or turnaround times for the freelance consultants in this network. Ethical Limitations: Our editors will not perform research or write original content for students, and our statisticians will not answer homework or test questions.