Why are we better?
- Over 50 published fiction and nonfiction editors.
- 100,000+ published books, articles, stories, poems, scripts, and screenplays edited.
- Dissertation advisors, statisticians, business writing editors, and book designers of all specialties.
- Decades of publishing an networking experience.
- Free estimates.
Statistical Data Analysis
Do you need help using Statistical Analysis System (SAS), Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS), Statistica, and Excel? Our statistics consultants help clinical and social science researchers develop research questions, design methods, analyze and interpret collected data,
Fiction Editing Services
A manuscript should be noticed for its content and quality. The writer is too close to the material to be objective. A professional book editor can recognize the repetitions, inconsistencies, faulty logic, and other problems that are often overlooked by the writer.
In short, the final part of the writing process is having a professional book editor... read more...
NonFiction Editing Services
Or editors have experience in fields ranging from Capstone Projects to cookbooks, from biographies to business reports, from history to homeopathy, and from spirituality to sports. Whatever your project, our editors will help you present it in the best way possible with services like developmental editing, proofreading, and agent-publisher submission editing...read more...
- By Shannon Wilkins Writers reach out to editors when they realize that their eye for errors has limitations. When writers have been working on a document for days, weeks, or even a year or more, they can become so close to …Read More »
- By: David Alan Yes, I’m going to explain how to write a book in 750 words. After writing more than seventy books myself, I feel I can boil down the book-writing process to several simple tips. Note that I said …Read More »
- Rita A. Jonathan, Ph.D. DissertationAdvisors.com | DissertationWriting.com One of the perks of a past administrative position I held was a recurring opportunity to meet with learners who were just beginning the dissertation process. The doctoral candidates I addressed were …Read More »
- by Alice Day What story am I telling? Who are the players? And finally, the novelist must ask perhaps the most important question of all: How best to tell the story? I’m talking about point of view (POV). What is …Read More »
- Theodora O’Brien Developmental Book Editing Services | Book Editing Associates There are three types of writers’ conferences: Retreats, where you as the writer have personal time with successful, seasoned, professional authors who are experts in particular fields, who coach you …Read More »
Need help with your submission? Call 1-855-EDITING (553-3484) Note: The coordinator is not able to provide price quotes or turnaround times for the freelance consultants in this network. Ethical Limitations: Our editors will not perform research or write original content for students, and our statisticians will not answer homework or test questions.