The benefits of using our service
- 50+ vetted, tested, and published fiction and nonfiction editors & proofreaders with verifiable feedback.
- 100,000+ published books, articles, stories, poems, scripts, and screenplays edited.
- Dissertation advisors and statisticians help masters and doctoral students graduate on time.
- Specialists include business, science, and medical editors and writers
- Free estimates.
Please use our submission form to contact an editor/request a quote. Comments left on posts and pages will be referred to the submission page and may delay the process. Get started by clicking the button below!
Thesis And Dissertation Services
Our experience serving as graduate committee members, and our combined reading, critiquing, and evaluating of thousands of theses and dissertations, provides us with an insider’s perspective that will help you to complete your thesis or dissertation and earn your graduate degree.
Nonfiction and Fiction Services
Our book editors and proofreaders specialize in numerous fiction genres and nonfiction topics. Have your book manuscript, short story, screenplay, script, or article professionally edited before submitting to a producer, literary agent, publisher, or book printer.
Business Editing Services
We can help your business project a first-class, professional image with every business document you release, both internally and externally. Our editors can help your business documents reflect the value and standards of your organization and the quality of the products and services you market.
Science, Medical & Technical Editing
Our science, medical, and technical editors can help you focus on your purpose, organize important messages and supporting information, improve the flow of ideas, achieve the proper tone, improve format and structure to intensify your presentation, and reach your target audience with impact.
- by Alan Jeffries, Professional Editor – Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Young Adult Adventure The balancing act between Expectation and Art is the crux of the so-called Genre Paradox: how to conform to “category requirements” while providing fresh and compelling entertainment. Being both “old” and “new” at the same time is …Read More »
- by Alan Jeffries, Developmental Editor – Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Young Adult Adventure I am a developmental editor specializing in genre fiction, and have been for most of my life in publishing (which began as a journalist and small press editor/publisher back in the early Eighties). Aside from a work’s core …Read More »
- by Caroline Hiley, Professional Book Editor, Copy Editor, Proofreader The simplest path to a satisfying editing job is for the author and editor to TALK TO EACH OTHER. That may seem obvious, but I’m constantly amazed by how often the two parties fail to communicate, and end up unhappy with the …Read More »
- by Floyd Largent, Professional Editor Book Editing Associates Twenty years ago, the answer to the question I’ve posed in the title would be “Yes, definitely”—but only if you were writing a book. With the exception of established literary lions like Joyce Carol Oates or John Updike, agents don’t handle short …Read More »
- by Floyd Largent, editor While most writers are patient about the length of the book editing process, I suspect every editor has had clients who have pestered them to “Just get on with it” and “Hurry up, already.” Those are usually the same ones unhappy with the results, because you’ve had …Read More »
Need help with your submission? Call 1-855-EDITING (553-3484) Note: The coordinator is not able to provide price quotes or turnaround times for the freelance consultants in this network. Ethical Limitations: Our editors will not perform research or write original content for students, and our statisticians will not answer homework or test questions.