The benefits of using our service
- 50+ vetted, tested, and published fiction and nonfiction editors & proofreaders with verifiable feedback.
- 100,000+ published books, articles, stories, poems, scripts, and screenplays edited.
- Dissertation advisors and statisticians help masters and doctoral students graduate on time.
- Specialists include business, science, and medical editors and writers
- Free estimates.
Please use our submission form to contact an editor/request a quote. Comments left on posts and pages will be referred to the submission page and may delay the process. Get started by clicking the button below!
Thesis And Dissertation Services
Our experience serving as graduate committee members, and our combined reading, critiquing, and evaluating of thousands of theses and dissertations, provides us with an insider’s perspective that will help you to complete your thesis or dissertation and earn your graduate degree.
Nonfiction and Fiction Services
Our book editors and proofreaders specialize in numerous fiction genres and nonfiction topics. Have your book manuscript, short story, screenplay, script, or article professionally edited before submitting to a producer, literary agent, publisher, or book printer.
Business Editing Services
We can help your business project a first-class, professional image with every business document you release, both internally and externally. Our editors can help your business documents reflect the value and standards of your organization and the quality of the products and services you market.
Science, Medical & Technical Editing
Our science, medical, and technical editors can help you focus on your purpose, organize important messages and supporting information, improve the flow of ideas, achieve the proper tone, improve format and structure to intensify your presentation, and reach your target audience with impact.
- By Shannon Wilkins Writers reach out to editors when they realize that their eye for errors has limitations. When writers have been working on a document for days, weeks, or even a year or more, they can become so close to …Read More »
- By: David Alan Yes, I’m going to explain how to write a book in 750 words. After writing more than seventy books myself, I feel I can boil down the book-writing process to several simple tips. Note that I said …Read More »
- Rita A. Jonathan, Ph.D. DissertationAdvisors.com | DissertationWriting.com One of the perks of a past administrative position I held was a recurring opportunity to meet with learners who were just beginning the dissertation process. The doctoral candidates I addressed were …Read More »
- by Alice Day What story am I telling? Who are the players? And finally, the novelist must ask perhaps the most important question of all: How best to tell the story? I’m talking about point of view (POV). What is …Read More »
- Theodora O’Brien Developmental Book Editing Services | Book Editing Associates There are three types of writers’ conferences: Retreats, where you as the writer have personal time with successful, seasoned, professional authors who are experts in particular fields, who coach you …Read More »
Need help with your submission? Call 1-855-EDITING (553-3484) Note: The coordinator is not able to provide price quotes or turnaround times for the freelance consultants in this network. Ethical Limitations: Our editors will not perform research or write original content for students, and our statisticians will not answer homework or test questions.