The benefits of using our service
- 50+ vetted, tested, and published fiction and nonfiction editors & proofreaders with verifiable feedback.
- 100,000+ published books, articles, stories, poems, scripts, and screenplays edited.
- Dissertation advisors and statisticians help masters and doctoral students graduate on time.
- Specialists include business, science, and medical editors and writers
- Free estimates.
Please use our submission form to contact an editor/request a quote. Comments left on posts and pages will be referred to the submission page and may delay the process. Get started by clicking the button below!
Thesis And Dissertation Services
Our experience serving as graduate committee members, and our combined reading, critiquing, and evaluating of thousands of theses and dissertations, provides us with an insider’s perspective that will help you to complete your thesis or dissertation and earn your graduate degree.
Nonfiction and Fiction Services
Our book editors and proofreaders specialize in numerous fiction genres and nonfiction topics. Have your book manuscript, short story, screenplay, script, or article professionally edited before submitting to a producer, literary agent, publisher, or book printer.
Business Editing Services
We can help your business project a first-class, professional image with every business document you release, both internally and externally. Our editors can help your business documents reflect the value and standards of your organization and the quality of the products and services you market.
Science, Medical & Technical Editing
Our science, medical, and technical editors can help you focus on your purpose, organize important messages and supporting information, improve the flow of ideas, achieve the proper tone, improve format and structure to intensify your presentation, and reach your target audience with impact.
- Adina Portman 1) Give your brain the time and space it needs to think clearly. Unless there’s a looming deadline, there’s no reason to rush. We’re often in such a hurry to get to the final draft, that we don’t …Read More »
- Nancy Rosenbaum Professional Academic Editor | APA Format We get asked a lot of questions by potential clients—and actual clients—regarding our process and the rationale behind our actions. Let me try to address some of those questions and, by explaining …Read More »
- by Ana Howard For a writer seeking to find an agent and/or publisher, working with a developmental editor before submission is an invaluable advantage. Once a writer has gone through the process of writing and rewriting, then fine-tuning numerous times, …Read More »
- Adina Portman Do grammatical rules apply when writing dialogue? Are accents and slang fair game? This is a fantastic question. The grammar you use in your dialogue should match the grammar the character would use while speaking. You can use …Read More »
- by Vicki Johnson Pearson correlation coefficients are used to determine the linear correlation between two continuous variables. The Pearson correlation coefficient can range from -1 to 1, with negative values indicative of an inverse relationship between the two variables, and …Read More »
Need help with your submission? Call 1-855-EDITING (553-3484) Note: The coordinator is not able to provide price quotes or turnaround times for the freelance consultants in this network. Ethical Limitations: Our editors will not perform research or write original content for students, and our statisticians will not answer homework or test questions.