The benefits of using our service
- 50+ vetted, tested, and published fiction and nonfiction editors & proofreaders with verifiable feedback.
- 100,000+ published books, articles, stories, poems, scripts, and screenplays edited.
- Dissertation advisors and statisticians help masters and doctoral students graduate on time.
- Specialists include business, science, and medical editors and writers
- Free estimates.
Please use our submission form to contact an editor/request a quote. Comments left on posts and pages will be referred to the submission page and may delay the process. Get started by clicking the button below!
Thesis And Dissertation Services
Our experience serving as graduate committee members, and our combined reading, critiquing, and evaluating of thousands of theses and dissertations, provides us with an insider’s perspective that will help you to complete your thesis or dissertation and earn your graduate degree.
Nonfiction and Fiction Services
Our book editors and proofreaders specialize in numerous fiction genres and nonfiction topics. Have your book manuscript, short story, screenplay, script, or article professionally edited before submitting to a producer, literary agent, publisher, or book printer.
Business Editing Services
We can help your business project a first-class, professional image with every business document you release, both internally and externally. Our editors can help your business documents reflect the value and standards of your organization and the quality of the products and services you market.
Science, Medical & Technical Editing
Our science, medical, and technical editors can help you focus on your purpose, organize important messages and supporting information, improve the flow of ideas, achieve the proper tone, improve format and structure to intensify your presentation, and reach your target audience with impact.
- by Ali Williams “He left the theatre, contemplating his own intensity.” – line in a recent manuscript Last week I edited a sample chapter from a dystopian chick-lit manuscript. The author thought my advice was spot on and my open time slot fit her deadline. I quoted her 2.5 cents …Read More »
- By Ana Howard To begin with, personalized service. We take into account the particular client’s needs and deliver an edit that is individualized with opportunity for ongoing communication until the work is done to the client’s satisfaction. Professionalism. For an editor to work on our site, he or she …Read More »
Perspectives from Literary Agent, Sheree Bykofsky, in business for over 20 years in New York publishing.by Beth Bruno Sheree Bykofsky is the founder and President of Sheree Bykofsky Associates, Inc. As a literary agent since 1991, Sheree describes herself as a generalist with eclectic and sometimes eccentric tastes. She represents all areas of non-fiction and commercial and literary fiction. Recently, as a writer and book …Read More »
- Author and editor Stacey Donovan‘s fearlessness and introspection in her YA novel Dive beautifully demonstrates the power of telling the untold story inside of you. In this Q&A with Stacey, she shares invaluable advice she’s gained throughout her decades-long career—how not to agonize over the small stuff, how to write objectively, …Read More »
- Ana Howard Every writer experiences, or will experience, rejection. Even if you’ve written a fine novel or piece of non-fiction and crafted a good query letter, some of the query letters you send to agents/publishers will be rejected or ignored. Often the nagging question is: why? Many things outside your …Read More »
Need help with your submission? Call 1-855-EDITING (553-3484) Note: The coordinator is not able to provide price quotes or turnaround times for the freelance consultants in this network. Ethical Limitations: Our editors will not perform research or write original content for students, and our statisticians will not answer homework or test questions.