Skip to content
Specialized Statistics Services for Biology, Pharmaceutical, and Demographic Researchers
- develop research question(s)
- design the research methods
- validate surveys
- analyze data using quantitative techniques
- interpret your findings
- prepare tables and graphs
- address the comments of reviewers and editors
Medical, Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Research
- Does a treatment show the desired response? Are there side effects?
- How effective or toxic is a chemical compound?
- Can diseases be diagnosed automatically on the basis of suitable measurements?
- What sample size is needed in a study to properly test for an effect?
Population Genetics and Demography
- What is the effect of frequency-dependent selection on allele frequencies?
- How does the morphology of a taxon change through the fossil record?
- How are different species related?
No tags for this post.