General Mailbox: EditingNetwork@gmail.com
***** REMEMBER TO INCLUDE A SAMPLE *****
EDITORS ARE NOT ABLE TO QUOTE PRICES WITHOUT SEEING A SAMPLE OF THE MATERIAL
Cut-and-paste option below
Need help with your submission? Call 1-855-EDITING (553-3484)
The coordinator is not able to provide price quotes or turnaround times for the freelance editors in this network.
Our editors will not perform research or write original content for students, and our statisticians will not answer homework or test questions.
1. Your name:
2. E-mail addresses: (.edu addresses often bounce. Please provide secondaries.)
3. Day/evening phone numbers (required):
4. City, State, Country (or time zone):
5. Project category: business, technical, scientific, medical, legal, academic, education
6. Describe your project: (e.g., book, business document, dissertation)
7. Describe the level of writing or editing required: (e.g., copyediting, proofreading, content (developmental) editing, fact-checking, ghostwriting, formatting)
8. Current word count of document:
9. Your deadline date:
10. Required manual of style, if any: (e.g., Chicago Manual, APA, MLA, AP, AAA, CBE/CSE)
11. If you are a student, please provide the URL of your university's style manual:
12. Number of charts, tables, and pictures: ____________ Do you need them edited and/or formatted?
13. Do you have a budget for the project? (Please be specific.)
14. Number of footnotes and entries in reference list: ____ Do you need them verified?
15. Do you want to contact a particular writer/editor?
16. How did you learn about our service?Attach a sample chapter/section or other important documents related to your project. Please zip large files (max 1MB).
Once your e-mail is received, the network coordinator will forward it (plus any attached files) to the editors/writers you selected. If no selection is made, your submission will be forwarded to several consultants who might be a good match. Final choice of consultant is yours.
Please allow the editors/writers a few hours to respond if you sent your request before 5pm US eastern time. Allow a longer response time if you sent your request after (US) business hours or during the weekend.
If you do not get a response within a reasonable time (hours), please use the chat button or page the network coordinator at: 469-789-3030. The chat/voicemail system is not intended for initial submissions. The coordinator can confirm if a submission was/was not received. The coordinator cannot quote prices and turnaround times for the freelance writers, editors, and statisticians listed on this site.
Any service agreement entered into is with your consultant, not with the network as a whole or its coordinator.