Cut and paste the text that follows into your e-mail editor (e.g., Outlook, Word) and answer each question.
1. Your name:
2. E-mail addresses: (.edu addresses often bounce. Please provide secondaries.)
3. Day/evening phone numbers (required):
4. City, State, Country (or time zone):
5. Project category: business, technical, scientific, medical, legal, academic, education
6. Describe your project: (e.g., book, business document, dissertation)
7. Describe the level of writing or editing required: (e.g., copyediting, proofreading, content editing, fact-checking, ghostwriting, formatting)
8. Current word count of document:
9. Your deadline date:
10. Required manual of style, if any: (e.g., Chicago Manual, APA, MLA, AP, AAA, CBE/CSE)
11. If you are a student, please provide the URL of your university's style manual:
12. Number of charts, tables, and pictures: ____________ Do you need them edited and/or formatted?
13. Do you have a budget for the project? (Please be specific.)
14. Number of footnotes and entries in reference list:
15. Do you want to contact a particular writer/editor?
16. How did you learn about our service?
Attach a sample chapter/section or other important documents related to your project. Please zip large files (max 1MB)
YOUR NAME MUST BE IN YOUR SAMPLE DOCUMENT OR IT CAN BE THE FILE NAME (e.g., johnsmith.doc).